Graduation party season has arrived. From now through the next few weeks you really do not have to do any cooking on the weekends. With parties scheduled for morning, noon, and night, in fact, you can make sure that you can be well fed and from now until the end of May. Your daughter’s own party will be the last Saturday of the month. At that time you will take your turn at feeding friends and family as you all celebrate the end of the last of your days in public school. From white disposable coffee cups to soup containers, you have planned for all kinds of food and drink to make sure that the party is a big success.
Graduation party planning is a right of passage for many families. As part of the celebration, many people host parties with all kinds of food and drink. Some families chose to simply chose to serve ice cream and lots of toppings, others serve pulled pork, several salads, and graduation cake. No matter what you serve, however, it is always important to make sure that you have the proper plates, soup containers, silverware, and cups.
Party Planning Requires Paying Attention to Many Small Details
Any time you are planning the menu for any party it is important to select foods that are tasty and nutritional, as well as foods that are within the budget you have to work with. Once you have decided on a menu, then it is time to consider all of the serving items that you will need. From hot soup containers to the right size coffee cups, there are a number of options that are available. Consider these facts and figures about the food service industry and the many ways that they impact the economy:
- 32.1% of deli operations in 2016 planned to concentrate on enhancing their soup stations.
- Leading to a 65% decrease in developing Alzheimer’s or dementia, five cups of coffee a day can help prevent the cognitive decline associated with aging, according to a recent study.
- Coffee preparation at home is up 4% points with 86% of past-day coffee drinkers reporting that they make coffee at home on a daily basis.
- While the rest is brewed coffee, independent coffee shops manage to sell 31% of espresso-based drinks.
- The U.S. imported about 27.5 million bags of coffee in the year 2014, accounting for almost 25% of unroasted global coffee imports, making it the world’s largest single buyer.
- Americans eat more than 10 billion bowls of soup each year, but women are twice as likely to order soup for lunch as men.
Whether you are planning for a high school graduation party or you are preparing to host a large luncheon at work, it is important to know that as soon as you have the menu planned you need to begin the process of making plans for the food serving items that you will need. Every great party starts with a great plan.