- Use of Corn as an Acceptable Feedstock Clarified by the Department of EnergyAn important step forward to driving demand for corn was recently achieved, thanks to the work of state and national corn growers staff and members of the National Corn Growers Association (NCGA) Market Development Action Team (MDAT).
- Pork Exports Trend Lower in June but Remain on Record Pace; Another Tough Month for Beef ExportsJune exports of U.S. pork fell below year-ago levels for the first time this year but exports remain on a record pace in 2020, according to data released by USDA and compiled by the U.S. Meat Export Federation (USMEF).
- Spotlight on Economics: COVID-19 Impact on Meat Consumers and ProducersThe pandemic caused major disruptions in the U.S. meat industry.
- K-State Beef Specialist Urges Safety During Silage OperationsHeavy equipment, speed and long hours can be a dangerous combination.
- Sweetclover Hay Can be ToxicSweetclover is a biennial legume that lives for two years.