- Stolen cattle recovered in Sask.A 48-year-old man faces criminal charges after Saskatchewan and Alberta RCMP recovered 10 head of cattle that were stolen in Thorhild, Alta., and taken to a pasture near Martensville, Sask. The recovered cattle are worth more than $25,000. In February, the Alberta RCMP Livestock Investigations Unit launched an investigation after 30 cattle were reported missing […]
- Experts outline benefits, risk of retaining ownershipTracking devices tell us everything from the number of steps we take to the amount of calories we consume to the hours of restful sleep we get at night. That data provides valuable information to those who are seeking it. While the collection mechanisms are different, tracking data on cattle after they leave the ranch […]
- NCBA Receives Funding To Advance Secure Beef Supply PlanUSDA’s Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service has awarded NCBA $445,396 in National Animal Preparedness and Response
- NCBA Slams FDA Commissioner’s Comments on Cell Cultured MeatToday, National Cattlemen’s Beef Association (NCBA) Vice President of Government Affairs Ethan Lane slammed Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Commissioner Robert Califf’s comments regarding cell cultured meat that he made during a hearing on the FDA’s fiscal year 2024 budget request
- Federal Budget Supports Livestock Sector Through Investment in Animal Health Emergency PreparednessThe Beef Farmers of Ontario (BFO) applauds the Government of Canada’s commitment of $57.5 million over five years to fund a Foot and Mouth Disease (FMD) vaccine bank, and support for the development of emergency response plans related to the devastating animal health disease.