- Saskatchewan organizations glad ground meat avoiding Health Canada labelsHealth Canada announced that they would be reversing their earlier decision to put labels on ground meats concerning staurated fat. The move was condemned by agricultural organizations, as they believed the change would put undue strain on the industry.
- Born Out of the Pandemic- Cattlemen's Congress Getting Ready for Year ThreeAs year three of Cattlemen's Congress approaches, Executive Vice President of Cattlemen's Congress, Bray Haven, talks with Senior Farm and Ranch Broadcaster, Ron Hays about the cattle show created in 2021 that allowed showman to exhibit their cattle in a challenging year.
- July is Bison Month!The National Bison Association (NBA) kicked off National Bison Month today. As part of the celebration, consumers are encouraged to add this uniquely American, delicious, humanely raised, supremely healthy protein to their regular diets.
- Aiming at Retail for U.S. Beef Patties in JapanGourmet U.S. beef burgers are catching on with consumers who have responded very well to USMEF promotions in Japan’s foodservice sector. Encouraging Japanese consumers to prepare and cook burgers at home, however, has been a challenge.
- Cattle Producers Urged To Monitor Cattle For Ticks; Take Preventative MeasuresArkansas cattle producers are being urged to check their herds for unusual ticks and take measures to prevent transmission of theileriosis or other tick-related diseases.