- FDA Releases Draft Guidance on Antibiotic Duration Limits in Food AnimalsThe agency says the scope of the draft guidance is limited to drugs that are approved for use in animal feed, since antibiotics that have been approved in
- Annual Beef Cattle AuctionThe 2023 University of Connecticut (UConn) Beef Cattle Auction is set to occur on Sunday, October 22, 2023, at the Cattle Resource Unit (CRU) on Horsebarn Hill Road in Storrs, CT 06269.
- SDSU Extension Calf Value Discovery Program Registration OpenThe Calf Value Discovery program allows producers to learn how their calves perform in the feedlot and on the rail
- Shifting winds in global pork tradeA Rabobank report highlights intensified competition in the global pork trade, emphasizing the roles of innovation, sustainability, and disease mitigation in shaping market trends.
- Livestock Farmers From Sweden to Greece Test Paths to Greener AgricultureIn addition, by serving as animal feed, such grains cut into much-needed supplies of food for people worldwide. A further concern for many people in Europe is that the grains, when they're maize, are frequently genetically modified.