Are you looking for a delicious way to lose weight, boost your immune system, and eat healthier? Juicing may be exactly what you need.
What Is Juicing?
Juicing, simply put, is extracting the juice from both raw fruits and vegitable and drinking it as nature intended. No additives, preservatives, or artificial sweeteners, but pure fresh fruit juice. If that sounds delicious to you, here are some of the juicing tips that you should consider before loading up your juicing equipment.
The Eight Benefits Of Juicing
- Nutrients. Almost 95% of all the vitamins and enzymes that our bodies need to function can come from raw vegetables and fruit. Drinking a fresh cup of juice every morning can help give your body the nutrients it needs to face the day the healthy way.
- A Break For Your Body. Digesting solid food is a work out for your digestive system and first thing in the morning that can leave you feeling bloated. However, because it takes your body less effort to digest liquids, a big cup of juice in the morning is more than enough to get you going.
- Mental Alertness. Forget the coffee maker, pull out the juicing equipment in the morning. Fresh juice can help promote strong circulation that can help perk you up and get you moving by allowing more oxygen to reach the brain. Additionally, this process can also make you feel happier! Compare that with a cup of coffee that will cause you to crash in a couple of hours, there’s no competition!
- Weight Loss. By utilizing your juicing equipment every day, you can help feed your body in a healthier way that allows you to still get the nutrients you need while shedding the fat that you don’t.
- Your Fruits and Veggies. For those who aren’t fans of fruits and vegetables as they are, this is an easy and delicious way to incorporate them into your diet. Just one glass a day can have you eating healthier and feeling better than ever!
- Detoxing. Because juices are naturally alkaline, they can help draw acids out from the body. Toxins can then be released via the lungs, kidneys, and skin.
- Disease Prevention. The nutrients in juice can help safeguard you from numerous diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, inflammatory diseases, and arthritis. While it’s not a cure, it can help keep you healthier and less likely to contract these certain illnesses. Additionally, juicing can also benefit the kidneys and heart, along with helping manage conditions like diabetes. However, if you currently have any illnesses, it’s smart to speak with your doctor before adding new things to your diet.
- Boost Your Immune System All the vitamins found in fruits and vegetables can give a much-needed boost to your immune system. This can help stave off illnesses and keep you feeling healthy for longer! Say goodbye to cold and flu season because you’ll be strong as an ox!
If you are looking for a delicious way to improve your diet, considering breaking out the juicing equipment and hopping on the bandwagon. Not only is it delicious, but it can energize you, improve your mood, and keep your body looking and feeling its best!
There are hundreds of juice bar recipes online, so feel free to mix and match your fruits and veggies until you find the juices that taste best to you. You may be surprised at how good Kale and strawberry go together.