- Herd Improvement Workshop coming upLivestock producers in Saskatchewan have an opportunity to take part in a Herd Improvement Workshop next week. This year's event is taking place Friday, December 9th at the Livestock and Forage Centre of Excellence at Clavet
- Canadian cattle producers welcome investments in Canada’s Indo-Pacific StrategyThe Canadian Cattle Association (CCA) is pleased to see Canada’s Indo-Pacific Strategy details released, which includes our priority trade recommendations and will be key to further increasing market access for Canadian beef.
- This land is our landThough only a fraction of our land is used for agriculture, Canada remains one of the top food producing nations in the world.
- Feedlot Forum 2023 Will Feature Strategies To Increase Incomespecialist Beth Doran said the session presenters will provide information to increase income for beef producers and allied agri-business professionals.
- Meat Institute Calls on Congress to Avert Devastating Rail StrikeThe North American Meat Institute (Meat Institute) today called on the U.S. Congress to pass legislation to avoid a rail strike that would have far reaching effects on meat and poultry production